19.4.2 / 2015/12/29¶
- fix: Always send access log to syslog if syslog is on
- fix: check auth before trying to own a file (issue 1157)
19.4.0 / 2015/11/20¶
- fix: make sure that a user is able to access to the logs after dropping a privilege (issue 1116)
- improvement: inherit the Exception class where it needs to be (issue 997)
- fix: make sure headers are always encodedas latin1 RFC 2616 (issue 1102)
- improvement: reduce arbiter noise (issue 1078)
- fix: don’t close the unix socket when the worker exit (issue 1088)
- improvement: Make last logged worker count an explicit instance var (issue 1078)
- improvement: prefix config file with its type (issue 836)
- improvement: pidfile handing (issue 1042)
- fix: catch OSError as well as ValueError on race condition (issue 1052)
- improve support of ipv6 by backporting urlparse.urlsplit from Python 2.7 to Python 2.6.
- fix: raise InvalidRequestLine when the line contains maliscious data (issue 1023)
- fix: fix argument to disable sendfile
- fix: add gthread to the list of supported workers (issue 1011)
- improvement: retry socket binding up to five times upon EADDRNOTAVAIL (issue 1004)
- breaking change: only honor headers that can be encoded in ascii to comply to the RFC 7230 (See issue 1151).
- use last version of mock.
- many fixes in Travis CI support
- miscellaneous improvements in tests
- fix: Fix self.nr usage in ThreadedWorker so that auto restart works as expected (issue 1031)
- fix link to proc name setting (issue 1144)
- fix worker class documentation (issue 1141, issue 1104)
- clarify graceful timeout documentation (issue 1137)
- don’t duplicate NGINX config files examples (issue 1050, issue 1048)
- add web.py framework example (issue 1117)
- update Debian/Ubuntu installations instructions (issue 1112)
- clarify pythonpath setting description (issue 1080)
- tweak some example for python3
- clarify sendfile documentation
- miscellaneous typos in source code comments (thanks!)
- clarify why REMOTE_ADD may not be the user’s IP address (issue 1037)
19.3.0 / 2015/03/06¶
- make Logger.loglevel a class attribute
19.2.1 / 2015/02/4¶
- expose loglevel in the Logger class
- document security mailing-list in the contributing page.
19.2 / 2015/01/30¶
- optimize the sync workers when listening on a single interface
- add –sendfile settings to enable/disable sendfile. fix issue 856 .
- add the selectors module to the code base. issue 886
- fix pull request 862 add –max-requests-jitter setting to set the maximum jitter to add to the max-requests setting.
- fix issue 899 propagate proxy_protocol_info to keep-alive requests
- fix issue 863 worker timeout: dynamic timeout has been removed, fix a race condition error
- fix: Avoid world writable file
- fix issue 917: the deprecated
--debugoption has been removed.
Many improvements and fixes have been done, see the detailed changelog for more information.